Yass Building Contractor
The better built home
Looking to build a new home in Yass?
New home building contractor servicing Yass NSW. Mellbuilt Homes offer you, affordable new homes with quality workmanship and attention to detail first and foremost. Not only can you choose from over 50 house plans available, we can also help with your own design starting from scratch.
New Home Builders NSW Home Renovations, Commercial Renovations, Waterproofing – Mellbuilt Homes
New Home Builders, Home Renovations & Repairs, Commercial Renovations, Young, Boorowa, Cowra, Wagga Wagga, Yass, Cootamundra, Temora
Incredible houses both new and renovated!
Are you in the market for a new home?
Have you considered building a house to suit you and your family’s needs?
The professionally certified team of builders at Mellbuilt Homes Pty Ltd have a creative and modern solution to all your new home, building and renovation needs!
Mellbuilt Homes Pty Ltd offers the following services:
- Design and building of new homes
- Renovations to all kinds of properties
- Both commercial and residential properties
Waterproofing services for new homes and all residential and commercial projects including:
An emergency 24 hour service provided!
With a modest 25 years experience in the industry, you can definitely count on the expert team at Mellbuilt Homes Pty Ltd to deliver a prompt, professional project, first time every time!
“Mellbuilt Homes build a Better Built Home!”
With the knowledge and skills we can provide, their services and expertise are unrivalled with in the industry.
They pride themselves on the projects they produce and the understanding and advice their professional tradespeople provide to their customers.
They offer a service range of 200 kilometres from Young, Yass, Wagga Wagga, Cowra and surrounds in Western New South Wales, minimising the hassle usually involved in finding quality tradespeople and builders to create you and your family’s next precious asset!
Peace Of Mind
- HIA Fixed Price Contract
- Home Owners Warranty Insurance
- Independent building inspections
- Plans and specifications
- Engineering plans
- Peg out and ID survey
- Council fees
- Hard wired smoke detectors
- NSW Licensed builder
- PGH bricks
- Concrete roof tiles or
- Colorbond roof sheeting
- Complete white ant treatment with 25 year warranty
- H2 treated frames and trusses
- 24 degree roof pitch
- Aluminium sliding windows and flyscreens in a selection of colours
- Blue sisalation to external walls and roof
- Batts to walls (R1.5) and roof (R3.0)
- Roller doors to garages
- Meter box with earth leakage circuit breaker
- External front and rear taps
- Colorbond fascia and gutters
- PVC downpipes
- Electric or gas wall oven
- Gas or electric cook top
- Slide out range hood
- Flat panel melamine kitchen doors with white lined cupboards
- Pantry with four 450mm wide white melamine shelves
- Your choice of laminex postform bench top
- A 900mm wide breakfast bar
- A 600mm tiled splashback over the sink
- 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with flick-mixer
Bathroom and Laundry Features
- Continuous flow 26 litre gas hot water service
- Single bowl white poly marble vanities for bathroom and ensuite
- Mirrors over vanity units
- White acrylic 1500 bath
- White dual flush toilet suites with china cisterns (4 star rating)
- Quality 3 star rated tap ware from our Millenium range
- Clear glass shower screens to 1.78m high
- Tower rail, shower shelf and toilet roll holder
- Tastics in bathroom and ensuite
- Floor tiles to wet areas, 1.2m in bathroom and ensuite and 1.8m in showers
- Tile allowance of $30 per square metre
- 45 litre Glo tub in laundry
- 450mm splashback behind washing machine and laundry tub
- Floor and skirting tiling to laundry and toilet
- Automatic washing machine taps
- Ceilings at 2.4 meters
- Ceilings to be painted in quality low sheen acrylic (one colour)
- Walls to be painted in low sheen acrylic (one colour)
- All woodwork and doors to be painted in quality gloss acrylic
- Wardrobes will have one top shelf and a chrome hanging rail
- Main bedroom wardrobe will have one bay of white melamine shelves
- Lines cupboard will have four 450mm wide shelves
- Door stops fitted to all internal doors
- Quality locks, deadlocks and door furniture
- Ample light and power
- 1 TV outlet
- Internal walls will be lined with gyprock and fitted with 90mm cornices
- The house will be cleaned on completion and all builder’s rubbish removed
This modern home would offer great street appeal in both a contemporary tile roof finish as much as this striking curved Colorbond look. The raked entre ceiling captivates you the moment you enter the home whilst the lowered kitchen privacy wall is ideal for cascading ferns and foliage.
A true entertainers home with the alfresco dining area being the focus of family living.
This classic colonial 5 bedroom home can also be reduced to a 3 bedroom without loosing any of its character, simply by removing bedrooms 3 & 4. Also depending on the fall of the land, we suggest 2700 ceilings to all living areas and bedroom one, then stepping up to 2400 ceiling in the bedroom and garage section. The family room bay window can alternatively be squared off – or removed altogether.